Amazon’s annual Prime Day event will be held on 21-22 June and this year, AmazonSmile is increasing the donation rate for Prime members to help raise funds for partner charities including Scarborough DAG
All Prime members who activate AmazonSmile in their Amazon mobile app between now and the end of Prime Day will generate a 10x donation (that’s 5%!) on their first AmazonSmile-eligible purchase on Prime Day.
That means if you purchase £500 TV on Prime Day using this special AmazonSmile offer, they’ll generate a £25 donation for DAG, at no cost to you or them!
Furthermore, Amazon are doubling all donations (1% instead of 0.5%) that Prime members generate for their designated charity while doing their shopping with AmazonSmile during the Prime Day event. For full terms and conditions, please visit About AmazonSmile.
It’s a huge opportunity for supporters to generate even MORE for our charity while completing shopping on Amazon, which will help us continue our work throughout the community to change lives.
Here’s how to use AmazonSmile
- Visit smile.amazon.com. And we recommend bookmarking this page so you’ll land on the smile page every time you shop.
- Sign into your usual Amazon account.
- Search for Scarborough And District Disablement Action Group as your charity of choice.
- Once you make this selection, you will receive an email confirmation.
- You are now ready to help raise valuable funds
Published: June 18