Support with disability benefits and other welfare rights

Need help claiming disability and carer’s benefits? We have many years experience with all aspects of the process from helping you make an initial claim to offering upper and lower tier appeal representation. We provide assistance with claims for Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Employment and Support (ESA) and with the Work Capability element of Universal Credit. In addition, we can help you to claim a variety of other statutory rights including travel and health concessions.

Published: March 9